Build your very own indoor garden at home with our terrarium kits.
By creating a terrarium using one of our kits it helps you to feel calm and relaxed and by getting your hands dirty you are literally connecting with nature.
What’s in my kit:
– A large 27cm hand made glass egg.
– All the layers required to build a terrarium, Pellets, Moss, Carbon, Botanical Boys terrarium soil, plants & decorative stones/gravel.
– Toolkit including cork stick & brush.
For guided instructions on building your terrarium you must book onto our live online classes in addition to this purchase, please see link below, we look forward to seeing you on our online class soon, we do not provide written instructions with this kit.
KIT LIST: We avoid printing on paper as much as possible. So you will not receive written instructions.
Your kit contains plants suitable for closed vessels.
- Clay pellets (Small brown pellets)
- Sphagnum Moss (SP Moss)
- Activated Carbon (small envelope)
- Glass vessel
- Soil (Botanical Boys own mixture of potting soil)
- Selection of plants suitable for your vessel choice (in a paper bag or wrapped individually inside the vessel)
- Decorative stones in envelope
- Bun Moss or Sheet Moss for decoration
- Cork stick and brush (tweezers if you order them)
- Box label is shipping label (no other documentation included)
During your online class we will take you through your steps to put the kit together.
- Online live terrarium lesson: Live Online Class Booking