Build your very own indoor garden at home with our terrarium kits.
By creating a terrarium using one of our kits it helps you to feel calm and relaxed and by getting your hands dirty you are literally connecting with nature.
KIT LIST: We avoid printing on paper as much as possible. So you will not receive written instructions.
Your kit contains plants suitable for closed vessels.
- Clay pellets (Small brown pellets)
- Sphagnum Moss (SP Moss)
- Activated Carbon (small envelope)
- Glass vessel
- Soil (Botanical Boys own mixture of potting soil)
- Selection of plants suitable for your vessel choice (in a paper bag or wrapped individually inside the vessel)
- Decorative stones in envelope
- Bun Moss or Sheet Moss for decoration
- Cork stick and brush (tweezers if you order them)
- Box label is shipping label (no other documentation included)
During your online class we will take you through your steps to put the kit together.
– If you want a pair of long 30cm metal tweezers, we sell those separately in our store front, highly recommended as this jar is tall and will need separate tweezers to hold your plants in place. If you have something at home to use that’s also an option for you to consider.
For guided instructions on building your terrarium you must book onto our live online classes in addition to this purchase, please see link below, we look forward to seeing you on our online class soon, we do not provide written instructions with this kit.
- Online live terrarium lesson: Live Online Class Booking