Book yourself onto one of our relaxing, creative experience classes and build yourself a wonderful terrarium masterpiece to take home with you or to add some green living space in your office environment.
How to book your experience –
Simply scroll below and select the most appropriate botanical experience for you, or simply contact us with your enquiry.
Our private workshop space is a peaceful and quiet environment allowing for creativity and mindfulness as you begin your journey into the world of terrariums. Book your session through our partner event services below to schedule your terrarium experience or contact us for private events, weddings, birthdays and company team building sessions for staff well-being.
Moss & moisture loving forrest plant terrariums – extremely low maintenance, make wonderful interior decor additions to your home!
Learn all about terrariums and create your very own living garden in a jar. A fantastic introduction to terrariums- for those of you where time is prescious is a fun 1 hour 15 min class!
Open-top terrarium workshop with succulent plants
Birthdays, anniversaries, hen parties, company team building, get in touch with us!
- “Brilliant. Was an incredible and inspiring introduction into this beautiful world of moss terrariums. Ben and Daz were so welcoming, knowledgeable and encouraging. A wonderful experience. ” Sanjay Jan 18
- “What a wonderful evening! Ben & Daz, their lovely green home, extensive knowledge of plants and exceptional hosting skills are the perfect antidote to a stressful day – we were so absorbed in making our moss-ariums we completely forgot the bustling city outside! This is such a lovely way to spend a couple of hours learning something new and have something magical to take home at the end. We arrived and strangers and left as friends, couldn’t have asked for anything more 🙂” Holly, Aug 17
- “This is an incredible experience. I had no idea you could have such beautiful plants that require no watering!!! It was creative and fun. And the hosts are extremely friendly and passionate about gardening and plants. And you get to take home your beautiful creation… Highly highly recommend this.” Pedram, Aug 17
- “I can’t recommend this class enough. I’m a big Obby fan and I have been to some great classes, but this has by far been my favourite experience. My sister and I were lucky enough to be the only ones in our session, and Darren and Ben made us feel so welcome in their studio. Darren’s excellent reaching gave us the perfect amount of knowledge to confidently build a really unique terrarium each. There was a huge variety of materials for us to work with and we were told all about the fascinating history of the art of terrarium making. The prosecco was also a wonderful touch! The Eco-system jar we came away with was absolutely beautiful, I’ve already received so many compliments on it. Will definitely be creating some more! Thank you Botanical Boys!” Izzie, Jan 18
- “It’s not every class that lets you create your very own world! I loved every second of this class. Darren and Ben were very welcoming and told us just enough about the history of terrariums and gave lots of inspiration on how to create our own. My jar is thriving and I’ve been telling everyone how much I loved this.” Tracy Dec 17
- “I absolutely loved this class! It was a lot of fun and really therapeutic, and my terrarium came out absolutely awesome! The guys are very knowledgeable and the space they use for the workshop is gorgeous, it looks like a greenhouse! I’ll definitely do one of their other classes :)”, Iolanda Nov 17